OSA 5440 Series
Contact us now
Reliable and accurate delivery of synchronization from the core to the network edge is essential to meet the stringent requirements of new mobile, fixed and cable networks. However, the challenges go beyond accuracy. As well as strict precision, network operators need a robust, scalable and costeffective solution that can work over packet-based networks as well as legacy infrastructure.
OSA 5440, a carrier-grade ePRTC, PRTC, SSU and IEEE 1588v2 grandmaster clock supporting 10Gbit/s as well as 1Gbit/s interfaces with hardware timestamping, cost-effective and accurate synchronization distribution for nextgeneration technologies such as LTE-A and 5G is no longer a challenge. What’s more, its NTP server, multiple BITS outputs and GNSS receiver capabilities make it ideal for the smooth upgrade of legacy synchronization architectures. And with its ability to deliver precise synchronization to DOCSIS 3.1 remote PHY devices, the OSA 5440 is also a powerful tool to help cable operators tackle booming demand. With a modular, highly scalable and fully redundant design, our OSA 5440 offers the highest configuration flexibility and reliability. In addition, our integrated SyncjackTM technology enables in-service synchronization monitoring and assurance without the need for expensive test equipment.
- High-capacity core grandmaster clock supporting PTP, NTP and SyncE over 10Gbit/s and 1Gbit/s interfaces with hardware time stamping
- Built-in GNSS receiver (GPS/GLONASS/BEIDOU/GALILEO)
- Fully redundant HW with extended holdover performance
- Highly scalable design ready to incorporate new technologies as they evolve, including 5G
- Precise synchronization of legacy networks