Contact us now
Moreover, mission-critical applications cannot rely on GNSS alone for the supply of accurate timing. GNSS threats, such as jamming and spoofing, are growing. ePRTC solutions, including cesium enhanced PRC (ePRC) sources, provide the necessary immunity against GNSS outages. Our OSA 3230B PRC and ePRC cesium units are the key for assured and precise synchronization, even in absence of a GNSS signal.
Highly accurate synchronization has become vital not only for mobile network infrastructure but also for other fields such as defense, metrology and space-related applications, as well as data centers and speed trading. Our OSA 3230B PRC is a highly stable and accurate cesium clock that provides a frequency source with an accuracy better than ±1x10-12, together with very high frequency stability. The OSA 3230B ePRC achieves this and more. It meets the much more stringent enhanced PRC requirements, including maintaining sub-nanosecond time deviation (TDEV) for at least 10,000s. This enables the deployment of enhanced primary reference time clocks (ePRTCs) compliant with the stringent ITU-T G.8722.1 recommendation. Our ePRTCs solve the GNSS dependency while providing higher performance levels than standard PRTC systems.
- Highly accurate and stable primary reference clock (PRC)
- Generates ITU-T G.811 / Stratum 1 frequency signals with accuracy greater than +/-1 x 10-11 at all times
- Compact design, ETSI and 19” – rack mountable
- Superior accuracy and stability (exceeding ITU-T G.811 / Stratum 1 PRC specifications) with minimum footprint
- Extended performance with little maintenance work
- Local and remote mgmt. options for easy integration