RGS-2000NG TCAS Test Set
Contact us now
I work as a sales engineer with components and instruments spanning DC-500GHz, towards our customers in Finland and Baltics. I am located at our sales office in Vantaa, Finland.
I work with sales to our Swedish customers north of Linköping, and towards our customers in Norway. I am also managing our sales of military systems.
I work with sales to our Swedish customers south of Linköping. I am also taking care of sales towards our customers in Denmark. I am located at our sales office in Gothenburg.
I work with sales towards our Swedish and Norwegian customers for our entire product range within fiber & network testing as well as synchronization equipment.
The RGS-2000NG TCAS Test Set is an RF signal generator/receiver for testing TCAS (Traffic Alert and Collision Avoidance System) with an option available for testing transponder LRUs. The RGS-2000NG was designed with modern software-driven digital modulation technology and is the RGS-2000 replacement for engineering development, design validation, manufacturing and return-to-service testing.
- Software-driven design allows for field updates for adding new features, capability or modifications due to industry changes
- TCAS and ADS-B Target Generator
- Simulates 32 dynamic/400 static intruders
- ADS-B squitter encode/decode
- More test capability than any tester in the market, all packed into one box
- Pulse and frequency measurement Transponder test option for Modes A, C, S
- Optional Command set emulation for SDX-2000, ATC-1400A and S-1403DL
- 10.4 inch touch screen LCD display for operator control of all test set capabilities or can be remotely controlled via GPIB or Ethernet
- Four port antenna simulation
- Hybrid surveillance
- Six independent transmitters and two receivers
- Data parsing for analysis