PSD60-1AF Military AC Fuel Capacitance Test Set
Contact us now
I work as a sales engineer with components and instruments spanning DC-500GHz, towards our customers in Finland and Baltics. I am located at our sales office in Vantaa, Finland.
I work with sales to our Swedish customers north of Linköping, and towards our customers in Norway. I am also managing our sales of military systems.
I work with sales to our Swedish customers south of Linköping. I am also taking care of sales towards our customers in Denmark. I am located at our sales office in Gothenburg.
I work with sales towards our Swedish and Norwegian customers for our entire product range within fiber & network testing as well as synchronization equipment.
The PSD60-1AF is designed to calibrate and troubleshoot any AC capacitive fuel, oil or LOX quantity system. This test set is utilized extensively by rotary and fixed-wing military aircraft operators around the world.
The PSD60-1AF will:
- Measure the capacitance of any AC capacitive fuel, oil or LOX quantity transmitter, or sets of transmitters connected in parallel
- Simulate either one or two capacitors simultaneously to calibrate any AC capacitive liquid quantity gauging system
- Measure the insulation resistance in megohms of capacitive liquid quantity transmitters (probes) and/or aircraft wiring
- Solid-state circuits and LCD backlit display for low power consumption and high reliability
- Battery-powered for complete portability and ease of maintenance
- Lightweight aluminum case has hinged compartment in lid for test lead storage
- Small size permits testing in restricted spaces
- Push-button "extended range" switch permits readings up to 9,999 pf or 10,000 megohms - over-range indication on LCD
- Tested and approved for use in any function with fuel in tanks; battery power eliminates need for voltage (safety) checks