PSD30-2AF Universal DC Fuel Capacitance Test Set
Contact us now
I work as a sales engineer with components and instruments spanning DC-500GHz, towards our customers in Finland and Baltics. I am located at our sales office in Vantaa, Finland.
I work with sales to our Swedish customers north of Linköping, and towards our customers in Norway. I am also managing our sales of military systems.
I work with sales to our Swedish customers south of Linköping. I am also taking care of sales towards our customers in Denmark. I am located at our sales office in Gothenburg.
I work with sales towards our Swedish and Norwegian customers for our entire product range within fiber & network testing as well as synchronization equipment.
The PSD30-2AF is designed to calibrate and troubleshoot any DC capacitive fuel quantity system*.
The PSD30-2AF will perform the following functions:
• Measure the capacitance or insulation resistance of any DC capacitive fuel quantity system with required aircraft specific interface cable (not included)
• Simulate the capacitance of any DC fuel quantity system to calibrate or troubleshoot the system
• Measure the DC voltage to the fuel quantity gauge in the range of 0-40 VDC in .01 VDC increment
• Solid-state circuits and Liquid Crystal Display for low power consumption and high reliability. LCD is backlit for enhanced viewing.
• Tested and approved for use with fuel in tanks.
• Portable, lightweight, sealed, high-impact ABS case reduces weight of tester with batteries installed to less than 12 pounds.
• Small size permits testing in restricted spaces - 10.5"W x 14"L x 6"H. Ideal for Forward Area Deployment.
• Easy to operate; choose the FUNCTION desired and read the measured capacitance, insulation or voltage on the display.
• Auto-ranging circuit and 4.5 digit display permit resolution to .01 Pf in capacitance functions and .01 meg in insulation (megger) function.
• Digital Multi-Meter (DMM) function reads external voltage up to 40 VDC.
•BATTERY CHECK function reads % of usable battery charge remaining.
• Recommended annual calibration interval. Stability of the measuring circuit eliminates need to recalibrate each time unit is used.
• Two year standard warranty.