IFR 6015 Military Flightline Test Set
Contact us now
I work as a sales engineer with components and instruments spanning DC-500GHz, towards our customers in Finland and Baltics. I am located at our sales office in Vantaa, Finland.
I work with sales to our Swedish customers north of Linköping, and towards our customers in Norway. I am also managing our sales of military systems.
I work with sales to our Swedish customers south of Linköping. I am also taking care of sales towards our customers in Denmark. I am located at our sales office in Gothenburg.
I work with sales towards our Swedish and Norwegian customers for our entire product range within fiber & network testing as well as synchronization equipment.
The IFR6015 is a compact, lightweight and weatherproof unit designed for testing Transponder Modes 1,2,3A,C,S, TCAS I, II, and Military E-TCAS, TIS as well as DME/TACAN. IFF Modes 1,2 and TACAN are standard on all new units. For upgrades to existing units contact VIAVI Solutions. NSN: 6625-01-574-2423.
The IFR6015 is supplied with a lightweight fully sealed directional antenna that may be test set mounted, hand held or tripod mounted.
Direct Connect Testing:
The IFR6015 may be directly connected to the UUT via a supplied RF coax cable via the RF I/O port.
Direct Connect with Coupler Testing:
Isolated testing can be accomplished with use of an optional single or dual coupler kit for diverse systems.
- Mode S level 1-4, (level automatically determined), FAR Part 43 appendix F, (including proposed Eurocontrol extension), Eurocontrol Elementary and Enhanced Surveillance
- Quickly and easily provides accurate measurement of transponder transmitting frequency, power and receiver sensitivity. Predetermined configurations for testing any class of transponder.
- ICAO Annex 10 amendment 77
- ADS-B TX/RX
- IFF Modes 1 & 2 and TACAN
- Tests any DME 1 MHz spaced X or Y channel. Measurements include: interrogator transmitter frequency/peak power, Pulse Repetition Frequency (PRF), P1/P2 width and pulse spacing. Provides accurate range and velocity simulation, station ident, squitter control.
- TACAN Test Modes; T/R Norm, T/R Range Only, T/R Inverse, A/A Beacon, A/A Range Only and A/A Inverse
- Simulates the airborne environment necessary to allow verification/certification of proper operation of an aircraft’s TCAS I and II as well as E-TCAS installations.
- Detachable directional antenna
- Large 5.7-inch LCD display
- Simple user interface
- Lightweight at less than 8 lbs.