IFF-45TS MK XIIA/TACAN Bench Test Set
Contact us now
I work as a sales engineer with components and instruments spanning DC-500GHz, towards our customers in Finland and Baltics. I am located at our sales office in Vantaa, Finland.
I work with sales to our Swedish customers north of Linköping, and towards our customers in Norway. I am also managing our sales of military systems.
I work with sales to our Swedish customers south of Linköping. I am also taking care of sales towards our customers in Denmark. I am located at our sales office in Gothenburg.
I work with sales towards our Swedish and Norwegian customers for our entire product range within fiber & network testing as well as synchronization equipment.
The IFF-45TS Transponder / Interrogator / TACAN Bench Test Set is an RF signal simulator that provides support for AIMS Mark XIIA transponders and interrogators. It operates under remote control from a computer or ATE system and provides versatile signal generation and measurement capability of Mark XIIA system signals in bench and over-the-air applications.
Replies and interrogations can be individually configured to support testing requirements. ADS-B Out testing monitors ADS-B, TIS-B, ADS-R and Acquisition squitters. The IFF-45TS emulates either a TACAN ground transponder or a TACAN airborne interrogator, providing six TACAN test modes
- MK XIIA AIMS certified for Level 1 and Level 2
- Accommodates DOD AIMS 04-900A Option A (KIV-78) and Option B (KIV-77)
- Dual I/O for diversity testing of transponders or SUM/DIFFERENCE on interrogators
- Separate connections for direct or over-the-air testing
- Software defined radio design allows waveform flexibility and future growth potential
- Dual signal generator design allows coordinated signal production for interference and echo testing
- Remote interfaces consist of RS-232, Ethernet and GPIB
- GUI allows easy access to test features
- Industry wide use in development and end item testing of transponders and interrogators
- Engineering – Development and qualification testing for MK XIIA, ADS-B Beacon, and TACAN equipment
- Manufacturing - factory calibration and verification testing
- Depot/Service - Level 1/2, return-toservice testing
- Support for DO-260B, AIMS 03-1000B, Amendment 1 and DO-181E certification testing
- Over-the-air platform testing of MK XIIA equipment including Mode 5, ADS-B beacons and TACAN interrogators
- Industry-wide use for development and end item testing of transponders and interrogators