Contact us now
I work as a sales engineer with components and instruments spanning DC-500GHz, towards our customers in Finland and Baltics. I am located at our sales office in Vantaa, Finland.
I work with sales to our Swedish customers north of Linköping, and towards our customers in Norway. I am also managing our sales of military systems.
I work with sales to our Swedish customers south of Linköping. I am also taking care of sales towards our customers in Denmark. I am located at our sales office in Gothenburg.
I work with sales towards our Swedish and Norwegian customers for our entire product range within fiber & network testing as well as synchronization equipment.
The ATC-5000NG is an RF signal generator/receiver for testing Mode A, C and S transponders. The ATC-5000NG was designed with modern software defined radio technology and is the replacement product for the commercial functionality of the SDX-2000, ATC-1400A and S-1403DL. The test set was designed for engineering development, design validation, manufacturing and return-to-service testing.
- Generates ATCRBS/Mode S interrogations
- 10.4 inch touch screen LCD display for operator control of all test set capabilities
- Remote controlled via GPIB or Ethernet
- Optional Command set emulation for SDX-2000, ATC-1400A and S-1403DL
- Software-driven design allows for field updates for adding new features, capability or modifications due to industry changes
- ADS-B squitter encode/decode
- DO-260, DO-260A and DO-260B data parsing
- Two independent transmitters and receivers
- TX/RX data logging capability
- Full diversity testing capability
- Data parsing in engineering units
- Pulse and frequency measurement
- UAT TX/RX capability (optional)