ALT-8015 FMCW/Military Pulse Radio Altimeter Test Set
Contact us now
I work as a sales engineer with components and instruments spanning DC-500GHz, towards our customers in Finland and Baltics. I am located at our sales office in Vantaa, Finland.
I work with sales to our Swedish customers north of Linköping, and towards our customers in Norway. I am also managing our sales of military systems.
I work with sales to our Swedish customers south of Linköping. I am also taking care of sales towards our customers in Denmark. I am located at our sales office in Gothenburg.
I work with sales towards our Swedish and Norwegian customers for our entire product range within fiber & network testing as well as synchronization equipment.
ALT-8015 Radio Altimeter Flightline Test Set provides an easily configurable RF based altitude simulation to quickly test an installation, or direct connect to the Line Replaceable Unit (LRU) for additional troubleshooting capability. A large color touchscreen displays parametric measurements and allows for detailed profiles to be set up to emulate actual airborne conditions.
General - The user interface is Windows™ based and provides various pages for control of the test set and display of parametric measurements including: TX power, TX frequency (center), sweep rate, TX pulse width (pulse systems).
Profiles - The Profile page allows the user to create, save, recall or delete named profiles. Each profile is comprised of individual legs. Start, stop altitudes and rates are definable for each leg. A profile can then be executed to simulate a complete landing approach including flare out or a take-off and departure.
RF Coupling - The supplied antenna couplers allow the radio altitude system to be quickly verified without access being required to test ports on the UUT LRU. The RF looped test verifies TX frequency, power, sweep rate, and RF level control provides the means to test UUT sensitivity.
Setup - The setup page allows system, user and RF connection parameters to be set by the user, including RS-232, AID, RF cable loss and altitude offset.
The graphical user interface provides various screens for control of the test set and display of parametric measurements including: TX power, TX frequency (center), sweep rate, FM deviation, TX pulse width, and PRF (pulse systems).
• Tests military pulse radio altimeters: AN/APN-171(V), AN/APN-194(V) and AN/APN-209(V), including LPI variants
• Tests FMCW radio altimeters including CDF types
• Fast detector for tracking LPI radio altimeters with TX power management
• Direct-connect to UUT transmit/receive port or to installed system via antenna couplers
• Ratio-metric RF loop test allows TX, RX, antenna or feeder faults to be identified
• Programmable multi-leg climb/descend profiles
• Large color touch-screen display with simple user interface
• Remote control interface (Ethernet)
• Lightweight and compact <10 lbs. (4.5 kg)
• Battery 4 hours plus duration
• Software upgradeable