8800SX Digital Radio Test Set
Contact us now
The 8800SX now includes test capabilities for field and bench testing of TETRA base stations! The 8800SX expands upon the unprecedented features of the 8800 Series with a new 10 MHz external reference and new software capabilities to further speed testing of today’s Land Mobile Radio systems.
With its hybrid portable design, the industry’s largest color touch-screen display, ruggedness, internal battery, power accuracy, advanced automated test and alignment, fast VSWR/Return Loss and Cable Fault measurements, the 8800SX offers RF professionals a whole new experience in radio test.
- The 8800SX supports all modern land mobile radio technologies.
- The hybrid portable design is ideal for both bench and field test environments.
- The industry’s largest color touch-screen display simplifies operation and provides flexibility on the user interface.
- With an internal swappable battery that has up to 3 hours of battery life, the 8800SX is ideal for field applications.
- Power accuracy in the 8800SX rivals test equipment costing much more.
- Advanced automated test and alignment with support for the most radios in the market makes the 8800SX the most cost-effective radio test set on the market today.
- Fast VSWR and return loss plots provides field analysis of antennas, duplexers, and combiners.
- Accurate distance to fault measurements is useful for locating problems in cables used in vehicles and at remote sites.
- Multi-Language support includes Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, German, French, etc.
- Complete Analog Test System: The 8800SX includes the capability to perform direct connect type testing on a radio. All radio parameters including power, frequency error, modulation accuracy, receiver sensitivity, and audio performance are easily accessed and tested.
- Indoor Signal Coverage Testing using TRX Systems NEON® Signal Mapper Application.
Standards and technologies supported
- P25 Phase 2
- DMR (MOTOTRBO™)
- Positive Train Control
Key Technical Specifications
- Generator: -5 dBm to -125 dBm with ±1.5 dB (typical) accuracy
- Analyzer: -140 dBm to 500 watts power measurement range, accuracy to ±4%
- Weight: 17 lbs.
- Display size: 30.5 cm (12 inches)
- Rugged: 30 G Shock
- Direct input power: 50 W Continuous, 125 W Cyclical