8312 SmartStep® High Power Programmable Attenuator Units, 100 W
Contact us now
Weinschel's design approach uses a highly adaptable platform that allows configuration of the step attenuator to the customers requirements. When the con-troller requests a new attenuation level the input switch terminates the input signal into a 50 Ohm load. This input switch is hot switchable at 100 Watts of input power.
- Available in 0-15 dB or 0-31 dB Configurations.
- Provides a flexible, easy to program, low cost solution for your bench test/calibration setups and subsystem applications.
- Relative vs. Nominal attenuation step function.
- DC to 13.0 GHz Operation.
- High Accuracy & Repeatability.
- Power Handling up to 100 Watts average
- Designed to interface with industry standard communication interfaces: - GPIB/IEEE-488 (HS-488 ready) - RS-232,
- Built-in monitoring for switching input power into the load in case of fan failure.