3515ARM Airborne Radio Maintenance System
Contact us now
The 3515ARM (Airborne Radio Maintenance) Test System consists of the widely deployed 3515AR Radio Test Set, a rugged transit case as well as custom cabling, accessories and adapters for connection to antenna coax, radios and auto system.
It is capable of testing other radio systems, such as tactical radios, ground radio systems and commercial radios and it includes a VSWR script for rotary aircraft.
• Tests aircraft radio systems, including the receiver/transmitter, antenna, coax cables and audio intercom operation
• Capable of performing over-the-air (OTA) test, direct connect test, coax test and antenna test
• Allows settings and results to be stored and retrieved later for historical or statistical analysis
• Saves time and money – reduces “No Fault Found”. Over-the-air testing can be done in minutes.
• Replaces multiple test instruments with a compact, portable system
• Simplified operation and repeatable operation using automated test programs
• Capable of testing various radio models, from HF through UHF, AM and FM
- Isolate failures in the radio, antenna, or cable in minutes
- Stand-off tests of tactical radios from 2 MHz to 1 GHz frequency range
- Isolates failures in nearly any platform’s radio, antenna, or cable
- Runs tests in minutes without removing or disconnecting the radio
- Measures high power —20 watts without an external attenuator, up to 200 watts with an external attenuator provided
- Minimal personnel training
Rugged, portable, battery powered
• Portable—weighs approximately 8 lbs with battery
• Long-lasting battery
• Rugged—meets MIL-PRF-28800F for humidity, altitude, shock, and vibration
• Weatherproof case with operating range of -20° to +50°C